Special measures at the farm
general sanitary Measures
Updated september 2021
- Physical distancing is still highly recommended between visitors from different households (different street addresses).
activity-specific sanitary Measures
Updated september 2021
TOURS OF THE FARM
are temporarily suspended until further notice.
NEW as of JUNE 2020
OUTDOOR SELF-GUIDED TOUR CIRCUIT
of the farm with interpretive panels
installed along the pastures and observation areas.
***NO RESERVATION REQUIRED***
The trails remain accessible.
- Masks are non-mandatory outdoors IF physical distancing can be maintained between visitors from different households (different street addresses)
for the duration of the activity.
- When crossing the path of other visitors, we ask you to move to the right-hand side
of the trail to allow people to go by and ensure proper distancing.
observation & picnic
Both observation areas remain accessible.
Picnic tables and Adirondack chairs
remain available at the main observation area during the high season (May to October).
*** Picnic tables and Adirondack chairs are on a first come, first serve basis ***
- Picnic tables (made of plastic) will be sanitized once daily.
- Please note that visitors will be responsible for sanitizing their table upon arrival.
- Because of the high volume of demand for picnic tables and limited tables available
on-site, we ask guests to limit their use to 1h to allow other visitors to enjoy the picnic tables during the day.
* No portable grill (barbecue) allowed
***** WE SUGGEST *****
As we expect a higher demand for picnic tables again this summer,
we suggest you bring a picnic blanket or lawn chairs (camping style)
should you wish to fully enjoy the area or ensure you have a place to picnic on-site.
The boutique remains accessible.
- Face mask is mandatory inside the boutique.
- Because of the size of our boutique and the nature of the products we are offering, we are maintaining our policy of 6 person inside at any given time.
- Hand sanitation is mandatory upon entry.
- Instructions will be provided by boutique staff regarding manipulation of merchandise as a high percentage of our products are handmade and cannot be quickly sanitized.
- Parents will be ask to supervise younger child around merchandise.
A LITTLE NOTE FROM US!
We know it has been a very (very) challenging year and a half for everyone.
We also understand that people feel the need to recharge their batteries and unwind in nature. We are happy to be able to share our little corner of paradise with visitors. In return, we simply ask that everyone respects the natural environment and rules of good conduct at the farm as well as the special measures in place to protect both your family and ours!
We will get through this together and stronger!
We look forward to seeing you at the farm and providing you with a special moment in nature!