SANITARY MEASURES IN EFFECT
Updated may 2022
observation & picnic
Picnic tables and Adirondack chairs
are available during the high season (May to October).
*** Picnic tables and Adirondack chairs are on a first come, first serve basis ***
MEASURES IN PLACE
- Picnic tables (made of plastic) will be sanitized once daily in the morning.
- Guests are responsible for sanitizing their table upon arrival.
- Because of the high volume of demand for picnic tables and limited tables available
on-site, we ask guests to limit their use to 1h to allow other visitors to enjoy the picnic tables during the day.
* No portable grill (barbecue) allowed on-site
***** WE SUGGEST *****
As we expect a higher demand for picnic tables again this summer,
we suggest you bring a picnic blanket to ensure you have a place to picnic on-site.
Certain measures will remain in place for the on-site boutique.
MEASURES IN PLACE
- Because of the size of our boutique and the nature of the products we offer, we will be maintaining a limit to the number of guests inside the boutique at any given time.
- Hand sanitation is still mandatory upon entry.
- Instructions will be provided by boutique staff regarding manipulation of merchandise.
As a high percentage of our products are handmade and certain items are more delicate, parents will be ask to supervise younger child around merchandise.
A LITTLE NOTE FROM US!
We know it has been a very (very) challenging period for everyone.
We are finally able to enjoy more freedom thanks to more relaxed sanitary measures across the province. Nature has been a source of comfort for many during this period and we are happy to be able to share our little corner of paradise with you. In return, we simply ask visitors to respect the natural environment and the few small sanitary measures and rules still in effect at the farm, mainly in our boutique.
Thank you for your cooperation! We look forward to seeing you at the farm and providing you with a special moment in nature!