- Trails are accessible year-round during our business hours.
- No reservation is required unless you are a group of 10 person or more.
- Admission tickets are available at our outdoor admission booth during the high season
(summer and fall) and inside the boutique the remainder of the year.
- Our trails follow the alpaca pastures and continue into the forest. The trail walk can take anywhere between 30 and 90 minutes depending on your pace and the trails taken.
- Leave no trace! For the respect of the environment and other visitors, please dispose of trash and recyclable items at designated stations.
- Drinking water is not available on-site. Please plan on bringing your water bottle as we do not
encourage the use of single-use plastic bottles.
- See Seasonal Information below for all our seasonal trail recommendations.
- The nature trails are made up of grassy sections, gravel sections and packed down dirt sections.
- The trails are well maintained and accessible with a jogger type stroller when visiting with a toddler.
- We do recommend appropriate closed-toe shoes for the trail walk.
- As the trails take you into a forested area and are located close to a marshland, please consider bringing mosquito repellent with you when in season.
- The trails are well maintained and are accessible during the winter.
- We do recommend wearing crampons for the trail walk during the winter.
- When the snow conditions are optimal, snowshoes are permitted on the trails.
- No equipment rentals on-site. Please bring your own crampons or snowshoes.
- Some sections of our trails are located in open field areas. These areas can be wind-swept and
colder than the forested areas so please dress accordingly and plan on wearing layers.